Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Unknown Title (for now)





Here are some paintings from Amanda Sage that have inspired me especially using the oval in the middle to create another world such as I am doing in my two paintings creating a visual to another world.



Unknown

Oil, Acrylic, Casein



Close up on montana Lake






Toroid Pattern


This is the final touches on the circle painting of the experience I had in Montana and seeing this crazy beautiful lake. One of my best friends showed me this magical place in Montana and ever since then has brought me inspiration. The white on this is not as intense to provide the more water flow relaxed feel I had in Montana. It was all very beautiful and relax nice bright colors everywhere and thats what I wanted this painting to reflect is that emotion I felt during this time at this lake. Amanda Sages art was introduced to me by Jack Shure and she in my opinion is one the best Female artist out there and hopefully will have the opportunity one day to meet her and possibly paint with her. She is definitely a master in the visionary art world and her paintings have been inspiring to me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment