Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Sacred Triangle

This painting recently done by Jack Shure for the Androcell album is a big inspiration that gave me some ideas for this painting and my other one in this series.




The Sacred Triangle
Oil Paints, Acrylic, Casein


The Grid close up


Close- up off triangle


Detail- shot





This is the final touches of the Sacred Triangle painting. It has been a great challenge and break through for me doing this painting. This painting has been to a lot of different places and a lot of people seen it and have influenced it and that is how this got developed. This was based of a journey of exploration going cross country camping in Utah and this painting became it's own journey in trying to find a balance between my old and new style. Also trying to work on my craftsmanship more get more surreal with my paintings add some symbolism to help explain my experiences. This painting went to a lot places to develop and a lot of research with combining different techniques and styles into one cohesive painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment