Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Second painting Progress



This is some of Claire Ray's art work who I met this summer and introduced me to that great toroid design and also found out that me and her have the same birthday and born a minute apart but also a couple years apart to, we thought it was interesting. It was great meeting her and seeing a different style of art with sacred geometry in it. These two paintings in particular inspired me during this painting. 






Live Painting in the living room at thanksgiving to Football! Thankful for painting




In the second painting of the series I wanted to ad another geometric pattern to that would fit the circle, so I went with the toroid design, which I learned how to draw from another artist this summer Claire Ray. This was a treat to finally learn how to use this pattern I always wanted to know how it was created and getting to learn it first hand was awesome. This is meant to bring the nature with design such as The Sacred Triangle. Again I did the pattern with a white charcoal pencil first and then will go from there with the pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment