Sunday, October 13, 2013

Painting II series



Kris Davidson and David Hale




Jack Shure


Salvador Dali



Peter Max



CT Nelson



Randal Roberts


Chris Dyer




Rick Griffin


For the individual series I am going to explore new techniques to enhance my art with three different paintings. I am going to expand my style of art to a more complex surrealist look. This series I have looked at artist that inspire me to go beyond in my paintings and have tremendous detail in their work. This is what I want to accomplish in these three paintings expressing my art with a higher-level of skill and detail. I will be working in a bigger scale and will have one painting in the mische style to further explore this technique of painting that I have learned. Different artist I have been looking at for inspiration for this series are Rick Griffin, Kris Davidson, David Hale, Jack Shure, Salvador Dali, Peter Max, Chris Dyer, CT Nelson, and Randal Roberts. All these artist have a similar style to me and attract me as an artist because of there use of design and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment